Box’s stock (NYSE: BOX) rose by 6.9% in the last ten trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P500 index rose by 0.4% over the same period. The stock rose after reporting its Q3 FY 2022 (ended Oct 2021) earnings. Box, which develops and markets cloud-based content management, collaboration, and file sharing tools for businesses posted revenue of $224 million, up 14% y-o-y for Q3 FY 2022. Remaining performance obligations as of October 31, 2021, were $948.1 million, up 25% y-o-y. Now, is BOX stock poised to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last seven years, there is a 46% chance of a rise in BOX stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days). See our analysis on Box’s Stock Chance Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: BOX -0.2%, vs. S&P500 1.7%; Underperformed market
(47% event probability)
- Box’s stock declined 0.2% over a five day trading period, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose by 1.7%
- A change of -0.2% or more over five trading days has a 47% event probability, which has occurred 807 times out of 1730 in the last seven years
Ten Days: BOX 6.9%, vs. S&P500 0.4%; Outperformed market
(18% event probability)
- Box’s stock rose 6.9% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose by 0.4%
- A change of 6.9% or more over ten trading days has a 18% event probability, which has occurred 619 times out of 1725 in the last seven years
Twenty-One Days: BOX 0.3%, vs. S&P500 0.6%; Underperformed market
(51% event probability)
- Box’s stock rose 0.3% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose by 0.6%
- A change of 0.3% or more over twenty-one trading days has a 51% event probability, which has occurred 876 times out of 1714 in the last seven years
While BOX stock is likely to not move much in the near term, there are other stocks that look like a Better Bet Than BOX Stock. Also, Box Peer Comparisons summarizes how the company fares against peers on metrics that matter.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates